BRUTAL HONESTY HOUR.
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - Are you insecure. What about?
- K - What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T - 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
adult’s movies: sex, explosions, yelling, cheap love story
kid’s movies: deep heart-wrenching death, moments where you question your own values, humor, adult jokes splashed in, the secret to the entire universe, sometimes explosions too
"I dunno man, kid’s movies are just kinda dumb"
have u ever watched a good adult movie or did u just watch transformers and think, ‘yep this is as good as it’s gonna get’
A Koala reflecting on his sins, his triumphs, and the inevitability of death.
We’re all born with scars. From the moment we open our eyes and look at the world we are wounded, and we all share that same mark.
if anyone wants me to explain what an ‘anticlimax’ is, i’ll show them this text post